If you like Moscow Mules, you’re going to love this version!
I was introduced to this drink by a friend of mine not too long ago.
I’ve had Moscow Mules in the past, but never even heard of an Apple Pie Mule.
This drink is so refreshing and really does taste like apple pie.
It’s really easy to make and with only a few ingredients.
Here’s what you’re going to need:
- Moscow Mule Copper Mug(s)
- Vodka: 2 Ounces (Brand of your choice)
- Apple Cider: 2 Ounces
- Ginger Beer: 1 Can (non-alcoholic)
- Lime (1 small wedge) or you can use Lime Juice
- Ground Cinnamon
- Cinnamon Sticks
- Apple (cut into thin slices)
- Crushed Ice
Let’s put this all together:
- In a Cocktail shaker combine 2 ounces of Vodka, 2 ounces of Apple Cider and squeeze in your lime wedge…or add a squirt of lime juice.
- Pour mixture into your Moscow Mule Copper Mug
- Fill mug with Crushed Ice
- Sprinkle on a pinch of ground cinnamon
- Top off with Ginger Beer and stir.
- Garnish with a couple of apple slices and a cinnamon stick
Thank you SteveW. for sharing this drink recipe with me. R.I.P
I got this recipe from my Mom. This is one of my ABSOLUTE favorites!
It’s very easy to make and with only a few ingredients.
For those of you that like potato salad, you just might want to give this one a try.
You will not be sorry!
Here’s what you’re going to need:
- 5 lb bag of white potatoes
- Hellman’s Mayonaise – 1 medium size jar
- Bacon – 2 packs
- Green pepper – 1-1/2
- Onion – 1/2 of regular sized
- Celery – 1
- Chives (to taste)
Let’s put it all together:
- First peel and cut your potatoes into medium to small chunks or cubes.
- Boil the potatoes until soft
- Fry your bacon. Make is crispy. (easier to crumble)
- Chop up your green pepper, onion, celery and chives
Once the potatoes are done, drain and transfer them to a large bowl. Mix in your crumbled crispy bacon,
chopped onions, celery, green peppers and your chives. Next, mix in 1 medium spoon of Hellman’s mayonnaise (or more to your taste)
Refrigerate and serve cold……actually, this taste really good even BEFORE you refrigerate.
Thank you TinseyRose Torres!
Looking for a tasty desert to take to that picnic or family gathering? Here is an easy pie recipe I got from my very own mother! Does not require a lot of prep time and with just a handful of ingredients you’ll be on your way to goodness!
Here’s what you are going to need:
- 1 cup of flour
- 2/3 cup of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of shortening (Crisco)
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 3/4 cup of hot water
- 1 cup of molasses
- 1 egg-beaten
- 1 9 inch unbaked pie shell
Let’s put it all together!
- First let’s start out by combining the flour and brown sugar. Next cut the shortening into the flour mix until the mix is crumbly. Reserve about 1/2 cup of the crumbs.
- Next, dissolve the baking soda in the hot water. (water just needs to be hot, not boiling).
- In a small bowl, combine the molasses, egg and baking soda water and beat well. This is your pie filling.
- Next, pour your pie filling into the unbaked pie shell and sprinkle the reserve crumbs over the top.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 35 minutes and VIOLÀ !
Thanks for sharing the recipe Ma!
All I have to say about these is YOU HAVE TO TRY THEM!
These are so good and very easy to make.
I found a general recipe online and modified it to my liking. You can do the same.
I have since made these about 3 times already.
You will enjoy these!
Here is what you are going to need:
- One package of Hawaiian Bread dinner rolls. (you can now get the Hawaiian bread in different flavors like Jalapeño for that extra kick!)
- 1 pound of thin steak cut into strips. (I had our local butcher slice it thin and cut it for me)
- 1 large green pepper -chopped
- 1/2 of a large white onion -chopped
- 2 packages of sliced Provolone cheese (8 slices per package) -or use whatever cheese you prefer.
- 1/8 stick of butter -melted *optional*
OK Let’s put this all together!
- First thing’s first…Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Season and cook your steak in a frying pan. Drain the excess fat and set aside for the time being.
- Line the bottom of a baking pan with a sheet of parchment paper
- Open your Hawaiian bread rolls, and without separating them, take a bread knife and slice through the middle. Place the top half aside for now.
- Place the bottom half of the Hawaiian bread in the baking pan.
- Spread a layer of mayonnaise on the bottom half
- Next, cover the bottom half with your cheese slices (usually 1 pack)
- Next add your steak, chopped green peppers and your chopped onions
- Add the 2nd layer of cheese on top of the steak, peppers and onions.
- Cover with the top half of the Hawaiian bread and *(optional)* brush on the melted butter.
Cover with aluminum foil and bake for approximately 20 to 25 minutes.
You are going to be in Heaven!